Legal and Business Counsel
Trailblazers, Innovators and Strategists
CUSTOMIZED SERVICE OFFERINGS
• For your particular company.
• For your specialized business needs.
• For Customers and Vendors.
• SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, software, data & content licensing, intellectual property licensing and distribution, mobile applications, website development, professional services, outsourcing and strategic alliances.
• Professional services, independent contractor, employment, publishing, advertising, marketing and strategic partnerships.
PRIVACY AND CYBERSECURITY
• Compliance, policies and procedures, online agreements and privacy regulations, including state laws and the GDPR.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
• Trademarks, copyrights, patent supervision, trade secrets.
LEGAL & BUSINESS STRATEGIC COUNSELING
• Operations, administration, business development, sales, human resources.
• Compliance, risk assessment, contracts management.
Our goal is to be a collaborative partner with you and serve as a member of your executive leadership team.
Our comprehensive approach is strategic and proactive.
Our daily mission is to serve as your trusted legal and business advisor so that you remain informed and prepared while creating and implementing your global vision.
As seasoned professionals with BigLaw and in-house legal and business experience, we provide you with "concierge" legal services at cost-effective rates.
Yvenne King, the principal of YMK Associates, PLLC, is a practicing attorney of over 20 years with legal and business experience in a multitude of industries with a variety of professionals.
• Yvenne's practice focuses on Business, Technology and Intellectual Property Law with extensive experience in complex commercial transactions, including those related to strategic partnerships.
EXPERT CONTRACTS NEGOTIATOR
• Yvenne creates win-win solutions to resolve complex legal issues affecting key business terms.
• She navigates the complexities of the subject technology to further enhance business opportunities while minimizing legal risks.
• Yvenne provides innovative and strategic legal and business advice to C-level executives and their sales, business development, product, technology and marketing teams at Fortune 500 and middle market companies.
• She also provides legal counsel on the protection of intellectual property assets, privacy and cybersecurity matters, the operation of a company’s business, and the development and launch of products and services.
HIGHLY REGARDED ATTORNEY WITH
SIGNIFICANT LEGAL & BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
• Yvenne's legal experience consists of serving as outside counsel through private law firms, including national and international firms, and in legal and business departments of public companies, including ESPN, AOL and a subsidiary of Thomson Reuters.
• Her past careers and business pursuits include specific industry experience in accounting, marketing, computer applications, music performance, architecture, public relations and non-profit fundraising.